November 28, 2012
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of ACDSee 15.1.197
Manage your memories with ease
ACDSee - the most powerful photo manager around is now even faster. Way faster. No other photo software saves you so much time. Enjoy the freedom to find, organize and edit your photos faster, easier and with better results than ever before. Instantly share your pictures online or on your cell phone. Create quality prints or Flash and PDF slideshows. Its hard to believe that managing digital images can be so quick and easy, but with ACDSee, it is.
• View images with UNICODE support.
• Get organized right away. Define categories, keywords and create backups and more as you pull images in from your camera or other storage device. When importing is complete, your files are already organized and ready for you to browse and share.
• Easily share photo information such as categories, keywords and ratings, by embedding them in your image’s XMP fields.
• Store your frequently used searches so you can use them again and again.
• Let your creativity run wild. ACDSee always saves a copy of your originals so you can restore them at any time.
• Add a finishing touch to your photo with a custom border, drop shadow or edge effect.
• Play the enhanced slide show of your photos, complete with music, pan and zoom, and color effects. With ACDSee, its easy to share your best shots with the world.
What is new in version 15.1.197
• Organize your collection with hierarchical keywords that help you sort your photos better than ever before. For instance, let's say you create a keyword tree that looks like this: Events | Local | Birthdays. You can then assign a photo from last week's birthday celebration to the Birthdays keyword with the check of a box, and it implicitly gets added to the higher level keywords too. You can create as many levels as you want, and display all of the photos you've tagged with that keyword in one click. It's sorting, supersized!
Easily brush on edits:
• Want to soften only a face and not the entire photo? The Edit Brush makes it super easy and fast to apply any editing effect to a specific part of your photo. Choose your brush size and the amount of feathering to help you achieve exactly the look you want.
• Use the Smart Blur filter to blur areas of little or no detail while still maintaining the sharpness and important details of your photo. Try it as a creative effect or to reduce the noise in your photo for a smoother, less grainy look.
Improved noise reduction:
• Don't delete those grainy, high ISO photos. Rescue them with ACDSee's improved noise reduction controls for smoother and more natural results, while saving as much edge detail as possible.
Improved red eye:
• Quickly eliminate pesky red eye, with noticeably better results, thanks to the enhanced red eye reduction tool.
Clarity editing tool:
• Add a little extra definition or add a soft, dreamy effect. The Clarity tool targets the mid-tones of your photos, without affecting the highlights or shadow areas.
Burn to Blu-Ray:
• Quickly and easily archive your images to Blu-Ray discs, directly from within ACDSee.
• Photos that are in a color space outside of sRGB are correctly color managed, so what you see on your screen is more true to hue.
Add your review
Top popularity in Image Editing