Adobe Acrobat X Pro 10.1.2
January 10, 2012
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of Adobe Acrobat X Pro 10.1.2
Create, combine, control and deliver PDF files
Adobe Acrobat Professional software is the advanced way for business professionals to create, combine, control, and deliver more secure, high-quality Adobe PDF documents for easy, more secure distribution, collaboration, and data collection. Assemble electronic or paper files - even Web sites, engineering drawings, and e-mail - into reliable PDF documents that are easy to share with others using free Adobe Reader software.
Manage document reviews, synthesizing feedback from multiple reviewers while preserving document format and integrity. Extend commenting capabilities to anyone using Adobe Reader. Windows users can design intelligent Adobe PDF forms that include business logic, such as calculations and data validations, to help increase the accuracy of data collection while reducing the costs of manual data entry.
• Unify a wide range of content in a PDF Portfolio - Combine documents, drawings, e-mail, and spreadsheets in a single compressed PDF Portfolio. Use professionally designed templates that can be branded with your logo and include descriptions to guide recipients through the contents.
• Help protect your documents - Use passwords to help control access to PDF documents. Use permissions to restrict printing, copying, or altering. Save passwords and permissions as security policies that can be easily applied to new PDF files.
• Easily create and manage electronic forms - Convert Microsoft Word and Excel documents or scanned paper to PDF forms with automatic recognition of fillable fields. Use Adobe LiveCycle Designer software — a professional form design tool — to create, customize, and automate dynamic XML forms. Use the Form Tracker to see when forms have been completed and who has completed them. Easily export data to a spreadsheet for analysis and reporting.
• Manage and track electronic document reviews - Gain the input you need through interactive document reviews that enable participants to see and build on other reviewers' comments, which can be sorted by author, date, or page. Use the Form Tracker to monitor progress and participation.
• Include Adobe Reader users - Enable users of free Adobe Reader software (version 8 or later) to digitally sign documents, participate in shared document reviews, and save forms locally. By extending Adobe Acrobat functionality to Reader users, you can enable virtually anyone to participate in the workflows you initiate.
• Synchronize document views - Help colleagues, clients, and partners get on the same page at the same time with the ability to co-navigate documents. To provide clarity and enhance discussion, use Acrobat.com services to enable collaboration on a PDF file. Then distribute the PDF file and walk recipients through it in real time by controlling the page view they see.
• Permanently remove sensitive information - Use redaction tools to black out sensitive text, illustrations, or other information, permanently deleting the content from the PDF document. Inspect PDF documents for metadata, hidden layers, and other concealed information to remove before distributing the files to others.
• Compare PDF documents - Automatically highlight the differences between two versions of a PDF document, including text and images, so you can quickly and easily identify what has changed.
• Improve print processes - Help control costs and reduce errors with automated output controls to preview, preflight, correct, and prepare PDF files for high-end print production and digital publishing.
• Create and validate accessible PDF documents - Ensure your PDF documents are optimized for people with disabilities. Create accessible PDF documents from almost any source to help comply with standards. Quickly evaluate, correct, and automatically tag PDF documents for optimized accessibility and reflow.
Add your review
Top popularity in PDF Tools
Powerful PDF to Word converter. Fast and easy tool