September 8, 2010
All time downloads
Description of Aipotu 1.2.3
Simulates the genetics, biochemistry, molecular biology
Aipotu is a simulation that integrates genetics, biochemistry, molecular biology, and evolution to study a biological phenomenon.
It is designed to show students the connections between these three key disciplines of modern molecular genetics.
• Life can be explained in terms of The Individual Functions of Living Things.
• Genetics explains The Individual Functions of Living Things in terms of Genes.
• Biochemistry explains The Individual Functions of Living Things in terms of Proteins.
• Molecular Biology connects Genetics and Biochemistry by explaining how Genes encode Proteins.
• Evolution provides a context that explains how these features changed over time to become what they are.
Requirements for Aipotu 1.2.3
Add your review
Top popularity in Science
Erdas Imagine 9.3
Analyze imagery to increase the value of your geospatial information
Study, sizing, simulation of complete PV systems
Tool for phase identification from powder diffraction data