AnVir Task Manager Free 7.0.3
September 14, 2012
All time downloads
Description of AnVir Task Manager Free 7.0.3
Enhance XP or Vista. Get rid of spyware
AnVir Task Manager Free is a tool that controls everything running on computer and provides Windows enhancements that help in every-day work. Monitor your system and replace Windows Task Manager.
Get rid of viruses, trojans, spyware and malware that your antivirus missed. Enhance and tune up XP or Vista. Speed up your PC and Windows startup
• Full information about processes, internet connections, threads, drivers
• Information about startup programs and services. Integrated database with Descriptions for 70 000 startup programs, Internet Explorer toolbars and services
• Icons in the system tray that indicate: CPU, disk, network, memory and Laptop battery
• Security risk rating for each active process, service and startup program.
• Get notification when any program tries to add itself to startup
• Tweaker that gives direct access to hundreds of XP / Vista settings
• Click on the title of any application to: minimize window to system tray, make window semi-transparent, pin window 'always on top'
• List of recently used folders in Open / Save dialogs
• Drive's free space as a colored horizontal bar in Windows 'My Computer'
• Disable or delete startup programs that you don't need
• "Delayed Startup" lets you set up any startup program to run few minutes later after Windows startup.
• Run startup programs minimized to system tray, or as a floating icon, or as a services on Windows startup
• Balance CPU usage, optimize memory, save process priority
AnVir Task Manager Free video preview
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
What is new in version 7.0.3
• Monitoring of about 200 Windows registry key, from which programs can be auto-started.
• The possibility to add new startup tasks to the scheduler on Windows 7.
• New filter by program types on Startup and Services pages.
• Disappeared hard drive icon in the tray.
• Delayed startup programs and programs from the tray menu were run with admin rights on Windows 7.
Add your review
Top popularity in Antivirus