June 4, 2010
All time downloads
Description of AnetTest 1.0
Tool for automated testing and monitoring of network devices
AnetTest is an integrated packet generator and sniffer for Ethernet, but also works with blocks of data over TCP connection. Enables you to use scripts for automated testing, monitoring, imitating of various network objects, creating custom network tools.
• Generating any packets on channel level for Ethernet networks.
• Work with TCP sessions. Sending and receiving concrete data over TCP connection. Imitating client or server.
• The ability of sending some data alternating with receiving some expected data.
• Using (creating) own headers for any network protocol or packet's template.
• Using flexible language with conditions, variables, cycles and others.
• Creating own sniffers with concrete output. Powerful analysis of packets.
• Writing various network tools for testing, monitoring or imitating network objects.
• Work with statistic resulted from tests. Displaying summary reports.
• Automatic (automated) testing of firewalls.
• Imitating the work of network applications using info from trace file. It may be useful for implementing automatic (automated) testing of firewall.
• Modifying and powerful analyzing of trace files.
Requirements for AnetTest 1.0
libpcap (WinPcap) must be installed
Add your review
Top popularity in Network Monitoring
Network mapping, monitoring, management and administration