March 31, 2010
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of ArchiveUsers 1.0.1
A tool that helps you dealing with users leaving the organization
According to company policies ArchiveUsers can log, copy, compress and store user information (Active Directory), home directory and/or Exchange mailbox to another disk and delete the original.
Compared to other AD Cleaning software ArchiveUsers will log all details so you are able to answer all questions that your QA may have.
• Deleting a user object is the best way to deal with user information for users who have left your company. Simply deactivating the object (with its mailbox) has a lot of unwanted side effects.
• In your company you have can have a lot changes in personnel. Therefore all your accounts have to be checked regularly.
• You have to clean up your Active Directory structure and remove unnecessary user objects.
• Before migrating (i.e. to Exchange 2007) you don't want to keep old and useless mailboxes. You want to remove user objects with their important information (AD attributes, home directory and mailbox) according to company policies.
• Access permission to copy and remove the home directory or mailbox can automatically be granted.
• Archiving of all relevant user information (Active Directory Attributes)
• Archiving of users' home directory
• Archiving of users' mailbox
• Compress and store all archived data on a remote disk or dvd
• Remove mailbox, home directory and user object permanently from AD
• Log details of taken actions
Requirements for ArchiveUsers 1.0.1
.NET Framework 2.0
What is new in version 1.0.1
Now includes home and profile path archiving
Add your review
Top popularity in Mail Servers
Fast and easy customisable e-mail server for Windows
Anti spam mail server with all protection of secure email gateway