Simpe screenshot capture utilityAuto Screenshot Maker is a screen capture software for Windows users. In just a single click or hotkey press, you can make a perfect screenshot for a website, user manual, or a presentation. The tool captures full screen, active window, selected region – anything! The captured image can be saved to most popular formats, such as BMP, JPEG, PNG, or saved as Microsoft Word document, which is really nice if you are writing the “How-To” document.
• Capture exactly what you need: full screen; active window; selected region;
• Saves captured image exactly as you need: as an image file (using most used graphics format - BMP, JPEG, PNG); as a Microsoft Word Word document;
• Jump-start your HOW-TO reference in seconds – the tool is able to output captured images into a single Microsoft Word document, so the only thing you need to do is to add annotations;
• Capture a series of screenshots automatically – the software lets you capture the action on the screen in a series of snap shots made over a predefined period of time (e.g. 10 seconds);
• Remove duplicates automatically – Auto Screenshot Maker checks if the current screen shot is similar to the previous and removes the duplicate automatically, so that you don’t have to do it yourself.
What is new in version 3.0
Following features were introduced:
* User defined Watermark;
* Include cursor into screenshot option;
* Command line screen capture (available with AutoScreenshotMaker launched with -capture=EntireScreen or -capture=ActiveWindow parameter);