Autodesk Maya 2013
April 24, 2012
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of Autodesk Maya 2013
Impressive 3D modeling and animation tool
Autodesk Maya 3D modeling, animation, rendering, and visual effects software offers artists an end-to-end creative workflow. Autodesk Maya 2010 software is the first release to unify the Autodesk Maya Complete 2009 and Autodesk Maya Unlimited 2009 feature sets, advanced matchmoving capabilities, and high dynamic range compositing into a single affordable package. Also included for a complete CG workflow are 5 additional mental ray for Maya batch rendering nodes and the Autodesk Backburner network render queue manager.
What is new in version
Viewport 2.0 enhancements: Evaluate your work in a higher fidelity interactive environment and make better creative decisions. Viewport 2.0 now offers a more functionally complete high-performance, high-quality viewport, featuring:
• High-quality depth sorting
• Support for image planes and animation ghosting
• The ability to use the same hardware rendering technology to batch render larger-than-screen-size frames, reducing the time needed to produce high-quality animatics and pre-visualizations.
• Create stunning, highly realistic hair and other curve-based dynamics with the new Maya nHair module for the Maya Nucleus unified simulation framework.
• Create complex simulations with multiple dynamic entities all working together, with the ability to interact bi-directionally with both Maya nCloth and Maya nParticles.
• Use a common system of fields, forces, and constraints for all Nucleus modules.
Heat Map Skinning: Enjoy a more accurate initial binding of geometry to skeletons in Maya 2013, thanks to a new Heat Map Skinning method that:
• Better assigns skin to the intended bone as opposed to an adjacent, but unrelated, bone.
• Requires less manual refinement.
• Read and write the Alembic open source computer graphics interchange framework format, co-developed by Sony Pictures Imageworks Inc. and Lucasfilm Ltd.
• Distil complex animated and simulated data into application-independent baked geometry.
• Help reduce the overhead and loss of interactivity associated with transferring fully editable scene data between disciplines.
New Node Editor:
• Create, edit, and debug node networks more easily with the new Node Editor.
• Choose from three levels of detail.
• Rewire nodes in a more intuitive environment than the Connection Editor with drag-and-drop connection editing.
• Distinguish different data types at a glance through colour coding.
Trax Clip matching:
• Visualize how Trax clips overlap in Maya 2013 to build complete character performances from individual animations. With Clip Ghosts you can view the start and end frames of clips as skeletal wireframes in the 3D view.
• Match clips with the help of these visual cues, or automatically, using a choice of options for translation and rotation.
• Simulate both soft and rigid bodies in a single system, with the high-performance, open source AMD Bullet Physics engine.
• Create highly realistic simulations of cloth, rope, deformable objects, and ragdoll skeletons.
• Take advantage of discrete and continuous 3D collision detection.
• Available on Microsoft Windows (64-bit only); OpenCL acceleration on Windows and Linux offers additional performance benefits on those platforms.
ATOM animation transfer:
• Transfer animation between characters via the new ATOM (Animation Transfer Object Model) offline file format. Repurpose existing animation data as new characters are created. ATOM natively supports keyframes, constraints, animation layers, and Set Driven Keys.
on January 7th 2011, 03:09
this softwere is good
Add your review
Top popularity in Illustration