Avira AntiVir Windows Server 220.127.116.112
June 1, 2012
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of Avira AntiVir Windows Server 18.104.22.1682
Ensures permanent antivirus protection for Windows file servers
Avira AntiVir for Windows Server is a first-class antivirus solution, ensuring permanent protection for Windows file servers users against malicious programs.
Configuration assistant for easy and fast basic configuration after the installation.
• Extensive Malware Recognition: aside from viruses, Trojans, backdoor programs, worms, etc., it detects Adware & Spyware, double extension files and unusual runtime compression tools;
• Solid antivirus technologies: multi-platform, VB100% certified scan engine;
• Low usage of computer resources;
• Modular structure: allows remote configuration, thus assisting the server admin's work while keeping network users perfectly protected;
• Professional services: the Avira license entitles you to virus definitions updates and product upgrades, access to documentation, as well as standard technical support, offered by a team of skilled professionals;
• Fully compatible with operating systems running from Windows NT server (4.0 version or higher) to Windows Server 2003, it provides a wide variety of configuration settings designed to increase your network security;
• Avira Resident Service runs silently in the background, monitoring all file operations. When the user performs a file operation (e.g. launching a program, opening a document), this is automatically scanned against viruses and unwanted programs;
• The Control Program is a special interface, designed to configure and monitor the Resident Service. As such, it offers the possibility to manage several Resident Services installed on different servers in the network.
What is new in version 22.214.171.1242
Add your review
Top popularity in Antivirus