February 21, 2009
All time downloads
License / Price
Mac OS X
Description of BOOM
An arcade game in the grand tradition
BOOM is an arcade game in the grand tradition, bringing the playability and feel of the glorious 8-bit consoles on the Macintosh. It can be described as “Bomberman meets Doom”. Actually, I took the basic Bomberman idea and dropped it in a “Super-Deformed Doom” scenario (whatever this means).
As a space trooper your mission is to penetrate 8 alien infested areas, each one divided in 10 sub-zones, eliminate all enemies using your bombs and finally kick the Big Alien Boss back to where he came from.
• Smooth sprite based animations in 256 colors
• 8 soundtracks and multi-channel sound effects
• Simultaneous two players action
• 80 different levels
• 10 different enemy characters varying in intelligence and weaponry
• Mid-game monsters and a final Super Boss
• Online high scores
Add your review
Top popularity in Games Mac
Neutralize the biological threat and save humanity
Create your own island paradise!