July 18, 2013
All time downloads
Description of BlueScreenView 1.52
View blue screen of death information
BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during ´blue screen of death´ crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file description, and file version).
For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane. BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly caused the crash.
• Automatically scans your current minidump folder and displays the list of all crash dumps, including crash dump date/time and crash details.
• Allows you to view a blue screen which is very similar to the one that Windows displayed during the crash.
• It enumerates the memory addresses inside the stack of the crash, and find all drivers/modules that might be involved in the crash.
• It also allows you to work with another instance of Windows, simply by choosing the right minidump folder (In Advanced Options).
• BlueScreenView automatically locate the drivers appeared in the crash dump, and extract their version resource information, including product name, file version, company, and file description.
BlueScreenView video preview
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
on January 7th 2011, 11:20
Add your review
Top popularity in Other Utilities Apps
Empower your PSP with Windows XP installation
Script engine to run projects developed by several authors