Bonjour Mounter 3.0
February 22, 2010
All time downloads
License / Price
Mac OS X
Description of Bonjour Mounter 3.0
Manage your network shares with ease
Bonjour Mounter is a menu bar application that mounts network share points automatically with minimal user intervention. All you have to do is define the list of network shares you want mounted and bonjour mounter will mount it on it's own whenever the server (host) is available.
• WebDAV / Secure WebDAV.
It thinks so you don't have to
• Bonjour Enabled.
• Host file scanning.
• Samba/windows hosts scanning.
• Network connectivity monitoring.
Always there when you need it
• Menu bar application - one click and you're there.
• Mount and unmount directly from the menu.
• Can also auto-start on login.
• it will never break your concentration with failure alert dialogues.
• it works silently in the background. without ever popping an finder window.
• if a share point can not be reached, it will simply displays the error under the share description.
Requirements for Bonjour Mounter 3.0
• Requires Mac OS X Leopard v10.5 or later
• 64Bit Enabled on Snow Leopard v10.6 and later
Add your review
Top popularity in Networking