Breakpoint Hex Workshop 6.7.3
October 23, 2012
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of Breakpoint Hex Workshop 6.7.3
Hex editor, sector editor, base converter and hex calulator
The Hex Workshop Hex Editor is a set of hexadecimal development tools for Microsoft Windows, combining advanced binary editing with the ease and flexibility of a word processor. With Hex Workshop you can edit, cut, copy, paste, insert, and delete hex, print customizable hex dumps, and export to RTF or HTML for publishing. Hex Workshop supports drag and drop and is integrated with the Windows operating system so you can quickly and easily hex edit from your most frequently used workspaces. The Data Inspector is perfect for interpreting, viewing, and editing decimal and binary values. Arithmetic, logical, ascii case, and bitwise operations can be used to help manipulation your data in place.
An Intergrated Structure Viewer allows you to view and edit data in the most intuitive and convenient way. This feature helps turn the art of hex editing into a simple straightforward task. Structures are defined in a text file that closely resemble the C/C++ style struct definitions. The struture viewer supports nested structures, references to other structures, along with many atomic data types: char, byte, ubyte, word, uword, long, ulong, longlong, float, double, OLE Date/Time, DOSTIME, DOSDATE, FILETIME, and time_t.
Hex Workshops smart Bookmarks feature helps you pick apart and label a data file for a single use or to share with friends and co-workers. When defining a bookmark, you can set the bookmarks data type and then edit the bookmarks data directly in the bookmark viewer. You can even use a simple macro language when defining bookmark addresses and lengths. This allows for powerful bookmarks that are portable across like files.
• Cut, Copy, Paste, Insert, Fill, and Delete Hex.
• Multilevel Undo and Redo
• ASCII, DOS, EBCDIC, Macintosh, Window, Unicode or custom character set filters.
• Highlight hex/text sequences using Color Maps
• Insert File a file or replace selection with the contexts of a File
• Drag and drop files onto Hex Workshop for quick editing
• Select "Hex Edit" from windows Right-Click context menus to view/edit files
• Color maps help visually pick out hex strings
• View character distributions of your document
• Hex values can be grouped by byte, word, long, quad, or 16 bytes
• Enable/Disable warnings and notification message
• Workbook mode allows you to switch between open documents quickly
• Search using Hex Strings, Text Strings (Ascii, Unicode or either; match or ignore case), Bitmasks, 8 bit, 16 bit, 32 bit, or 64 bit signed/unsigned values (Big Endian, Little Endian, or either), floating point values (Big Endian, Little Endian, or either), double percision floating point values (Big Endian, Little Endian, or either)
• Find All Instances or instance by instance
• Find/Replace by Hex Strings, Text, Strings, or values
• Replace All instances or instance by instance
• Sector edit paritions or physical disks
• Copy sectors between disks and paritions
• Save Sector Ranges to a file
• Restore Sector Range from a file
• Print & Print Preview
• View/Edit data rendered as natural data type (byte, word, float, string, time_t, etc)
• Integrated with Structure Viewer
• Array support (add multiple bookmarks with single definition)
• View/Edit data in its natural structure/form
• File format resembles C/C++ style structure definition
• Embedded, nested and reference other structures in your definitions
• Add floating structures that re-renders on caret position changes
• Add locked structures which stick to a document/offset
• Convert 8 bit, 16 bit, and 32 bit values between hex, decimal, and binary
• Hex/Decimal calculator supporting +,-,*,/,|,&,^,, ~
Requirements for Breakpoint Hex Workshop 6.7.3
512 megs RAM, 20 megs
What is new in version 6.7.3
Hex Workshop v6.7 features enhanced character set and code page support across the application, structure viewer enhancements, and other usability and stability enhancements.
Add your review
Top popularity in Text Editors