September 3, 2012
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of Canvas 14
A tool for engineers and illustrators to communicate with confidence
Canvas 14 is how engineers and technical graphics professionals illustrate and communicate with confidence. Canvas' minimum precision levels and powerful object illustration and image editing tools ensure that the accuracy of your data is maintained from import right through to publication and beyond.
Accelerate and streamline your technical illustration workflow from initial import and design to final presentation, facilitate collaboration, and improve your overall productivity with this complete technical illustration software solution.
• Technical Illustration - As the preferred choice of technical illustrators in precision industries, Canvas 14 comes with all the powerful vector object illustration and advanced raster image editing tools you need, in one integrated, flexible design environment.
• ANNOTATE, ENHANCE and DIMENSION - Enhance your technical vision with Canvas 14. Add clarity to your illustration with labels or text, add format dimensions, create dynamic charts, or use Canvas' unique lens for a more detailed view.
• Create dynamic charts - Create and customize visually appealing dynamic charts and tables in a variety of formats using data inputted directly into Canvas: no need to import a static, pre-created chart from an external spreadsheet program.
• SHARE - Canvas 14 makes it quick and easy to share your vision with professional publications and presentations, and to work collaboratively with colleagues.
• Preserve Canvas data in a PDF files - Convert your Canvas 14 document to a PDF file for sharing or storage and the native Canvas data will remain imbedded in the file. Re-open your file in Canvas for further editing, with no loss of your data or formatting.
What is new in version 14
Create dynamic charts and Preserve Canvas data in PDF files
Add your review
Top popularity in CAD
Standard and multilevel structural equation modeling
Wing airfoils managing, drawing and analysis tool