Civilization IV Beyond the Sword 3.19 Patch
June 12, 2009
All time downloads
Description of Civilization IV Beyond the Sword 3.19 Patch
Create your own empire starting from zero
In Civilization IV you will have to use your skills and build a great empire that will rule the World and will compete with other civilizations using geography, culture, religion, technology, medicine, etc. You will have to develop infrastructure and industry in order to conquer the others. During the game you have to achieve different objectives and the great winner will be the one that will reach the year 2050.
• Hidden Nationality units can enter friendly rival territory when starting in a city.
• Fixed bug where captured cities could give double bonus for the Apostolic Palace.
• Fixed a bug in AI war declaration in exchange for technologies.
• Sea patrolling ships no longer attack if they have less than 50% chance of winning the battle.
• Terrain height no longer affects aerial recon missions.
• Information screen always shows demographics when espionage is disabled.
• AI player better evaluates his situation before voting for a ban on nuclear weapons.
• Re-enabled Foreign Advisor "Glance" screen.
• Fixed Team Battleground map script to distribute hills better and work around team-counting problem.
• Fixed AI defender bug for newly captured cities.
• Fixed a few AI civic evaluation bugs.
• AI changes civics during Golden Ages.
• Fixed bug with AI not knowing how close its cities are to other players.
• AI uses Warlords to make super-medic units.
• Better AI decision-making related to damaged air units.
• Better AI use of missiles to disconnect enemy resources.
• AI evacuates ships and planes from cities in danger.
• AI no longer joins Great People to cities in danger.
• Fixed bug where AI Great Engineers would hurry Wonders in other players cities.
• Spies no longer interrupt their mission when moving next to an enemy unit.
• Fixed map generator bug for water starts.
• Situations which invalidated Secretary General/AP Resident now force the next vote to be an election.
• Players can no longer receive obsolete resources through trade.
• Fixed bug where culture obtained through espionage was 100 times lower than intended.
• Build-specific production modifiers are no longer counted for overflow gold calculations.
• Building or destroying a fort now properly refreshes resource connections.
• Collateral damage modifiers, collateral damage immunity, and air defense modifiers, multiply instead of add.
• Fixed event triggering on a dead unit.
• Fixed team-counting bug that would cause some mapscripts to fail.
• Moved some gamecore-specific code into the DLL
• Fixed cheat where you could apply a free tech from one game to another.
• Diplomacy summary no longer claims that a civ is the worst enemy of a human team.
• Groups on sentry awake based on best units vision rather than head units vision.
• No Espionage option: no Free Great Spy from Communism, no espionage-related events.
• Blockading AI Privateers can no longer sense invisible units.
• Colonies no longer assume the name of an eliminated player.
Add your review
Top popularity in Patches and Updates