January 10, 2013
All time downloads
Description of Click-N-Type 3.03.414
Great virtual keyboard for your PC
Click-N-Type is an on-screen virtual keyboard designed for anyone with a disability that prevents him or her from typing on a physical computer keyboard. As long as the physically challenged person can control a mouse, trackball, touch screen or other pointing device, this software keyboard allows you to send keystrokes to virtually any Windows application or DOS application that can run within a window. The Click-N-Type Virtual Keyboard is a 32 bit application that requires Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/Win-7 or later.
There are other onscreen virtual keyboards around but you'll find Click-N-Type the easiest to use for getting text into problematic applications. Try them all. You'll see they all work fine while typing into Notepad or WordPad, but when you attempt to do some real work, with all but the expensive ones, you'll get really annoyed really fast. The Click-N-Type Soft Keyboard was designed with ease of use foremost in mind. Oh yes, it's FREE.
• Users no longer need to be Administrators. - Once installed, any User account may now run Click-N-Type and use its Add-ons with full access to all functionality.
• Each User maintains his/her own Word Prediction list, and Commonly Used Word list. - The basic Word List is still installed by anyone with enough Privileges. From then on, users maintain their personal copies. People upgrading from V3.02 will start with their current Word Prediction list and then each user will build from, or delete from, that list.
• Each User maintains his/her personal preference of Language Pack Configurations. - One user may choose to type using a German keyboard configuration, while another works in French.
• Each user has his/her own Macro Snapshot files. - Macro Snapshot sets, that are saved and reloaded by the Click-N-Type user, are now specific to each user and not visible to anyone else.
• Highlighted Macro Keys - Some people found it difficult to remember what keys they put Macros on. Now, keys that contain macro text are highlighted (normally green) whenever the "Identify keys..." option is set and the [Macro] button is depressed.
• Click-N-Type may now be started every time a User needs validation as well as at Boot-up.
• A Portable version that runs Stand-alone and Stealth on a Portable Drive.
• Compatible with more sophisticated Word Prediction applications.
• Allows Auto-Hiding on the left edge, right edge or top of the monitor as well as the bottom.
• Makes the Title Bar translucent when Rolled-Up and not in use.
• Able to handle Languages with more than 102 key keyboards, like Brazilian ABNT.
Add your review
Top popularity in Mouse and Keyboard