September 27, 2012
All time downloads
Description of ClrMamePro 4.08
A so called ROM-manager
ClrMamePro is a so-called ROM-manager. If you use M.A.M.E. you know the problem. With every new release a lot has been changed. New game sets have been added, some have been removed, etc.
ClrMamePro will help you keep your ROM collection up-to-date.
• finding missing games, roms, samples
• find and rename wrong named roms, samples
• find and resize wrong sized roms
• find wrong checksums (bad dumps, etc.)
• find and remove unneeded files
• merge and unmerge roms
• rebuilding gamesets
What is new in version 4.08
• added: batcher rebuilder and scanner merge mode overwrites
• added: supporting rar and 7z binaries rename operation. However your packer version needs to support it. For 7z, the latest alpha does. If your version does not, you can uncheck the option in settings compressor 7z and/or rar.
• misc: updated to 7z sdk 9.22 for reading and unpacking 7z archives (e.g. supports LZMA2)
• fixed: wrong unneeded files message in samples folder if you're using software lists
• fixed: rare obsolete missing but fixable chd message based on rompath ordering
• fixed: decompressed samples in non wav format causes wrong prompts
Add your review
Top popularity in System Utilities