May 5, 2015
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of Crypt-O 2.5.209
Create and manage secure custom databases
Crypt-o is a Client/Server password manager with many advanced features like strong data encryption, customizable databases, multi-user access, flexible permissions system, form filling and portable mode.
Crypt-o is a secure Client/Server solution for creating custom databases, which is designed for use in enterprise networks. The data is reliably stored in Firebird SQL Server database and is encrypted using AES encryption algorithm with 256-bit key. Crypt-o client applications access the Crypt-o Server using secure SSL connection.
If needed, Crypt-o Server can be connected from any location over the Internet, Dial-up or WAN link.
A flexible system of user account permissions allows you to control users access to the whole program, databases, folders or even individual records. Crypt-o can authenticate user accounts in Windows domain.
Every user action is logged to the Audit log. Privileged users can keep an eye on the program's usage.
Crypt-o can autofill web pages, registration forms, logon windows, etc. This feature is compatible with Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Firefox, Netscape and the majority of usual Windows applications.
Despite the fact that Crypt-o is a Client/Server application, it is possible to create a portable version of the program. The portable version can be run directly from a removable device, such a USB flash drive. This feature allows you to access your data on any offline computer.
Exceptionally high security level:
• Client/Server architecture with SSL encryption of network traffic
• additional protection against man-in-the-middle hacker attacks
• data is encrypted using AES encryption algorithm with 256-bit key
• all user actions are logged to the Audit log
• user permissions are validated by Crypt-o Server during every client request
• automatic disconnection of inactive client connections
• no unencrypted temporary files ever created
• memory blocks are cleared when no longer needed
• built-in password generator
Multi-user environment support:
• the hundreds of remote client connections can be handled simultaneously
• support for remote client connections via slow network links like Dial-up, WAN or the Internet
• ability to create user and group accounts with desired permissions
• Windows domain authentication support
• ability to create multiple databases
• user permissions can be set for databases, folders or even individual records
• easy deployment via Windows Group Policy
Secure custom data storage:
• data is reliably stored in an encrypted database, which is handled by Firebird SQL Server Embedded
• database and folder fields can be fully customized. It is possible to add/modify/remove fields for individual folder or entire database
• Files can be attached to database records
• export and import to/from CSV and TXT files
• printing and ability to create custom print templates
• autofill & form filler functionality. Currently it works in Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla/Firefox/Netscape and most of ordinary Windows applications
• backup and restoring of databases
• program can be minimized or closed to the system tray
• handy and easy adjustable user interface
What is new in version 2.5.209
- new: An option to print or export a current folder including nested folders.
- fixed: Enumeration of LDAP groups if a user name contains special symbols.
- fixed: Shading of IE11 windows during form filling.
Add your review
Top popularity in Password Managers