December 14, 2011
All time downloads
Description of Cyberduck 4.2.1
FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Mosso Cloud Files and Amazon S3 browser
Cyberduck features an easy to use interface with quickly accessible bookmarks. The outline view of the browser allows to browse large folder structures efficiently and you can quickly preview files with Quick Look. To edit files, a seamless integration with several external editors makes it easy to change content quickly.
Both Amazon CloudFront and Cloud Files from Rackspace can be easily configured to distribute your content in the cloud.
• Edit any file with your preferred editor - To edit files, a seamless integration with any external editor application makes it easy to change content quickly. Edit any text or binary file on the server in your preferred application.
• Distribute your content in the cloud
• Browse Amazon Simple Storage Service like your harddisk. Supporting the latest and greatest additions to the S3 storage options. Define website endpoints, logging options, storage class and geographical location of your content.
• Manage your Google Docs
• Organize your bookmarks with drag and drop and quickly search using the filter field
• Browse and move your files quickly in the browser with caching enabled for the best performance. Works with any character encoding for the correct display of Umlaute, Japanese and Chinese
• Advanced SSH features
Cyberduck video preview
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
What is new in version 4.2.1
• [Bugfix] Edited files not uploaded
Add your review
Top popularity in FTP
Securely share, manage, and distribute files over the internet