Create databases utilizing HTML or other filesDataBase Maker allows you to extract specific data from HTML and TXT documents and create text databases. The program lets you analyze and search a selected document for specified data, and convert the unstructured results into a text file for further processing in a spreadsheet application like Microsoft Excel and MailList Express. Using the DB Maker will help you get a handle on large external information flows and make them an integral part of your mainstream business database. Constantly updating and staying abreast with current information is a critical factor for any business today. The program will become a connecting link between corporate databases and raw, random information.
DB Maker is a very powerful marketing tool.
• to process raw and random data downloaded from the Internet, to systematize catalogs;
• lists and price list;
• to process stock quotations, prices and offers;
• processing orders; to set up subscriber databases;
• to transfer information from email clients;
• to analyze statistical data on websites;
• to process email and support email messaging and distribution;
• to set up various types of databases etc.