August 2, 2012
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of DMDE 2.4.4
Recover lost or deleted data on disks with ease
DMDE program is for searching, editing, and data recovery on disks. File systems: FAT12/16, FAT32, NTFS. OS: Windows 9x/ME/2K/XP/Vista/7, Console versions for DOS, Linux. Direct disk access under DOS.
Quick search for lost partitions using boot sectors; sophisticated search for lost data using file system fragments.
Search for partitions lost or inaccessible due to serious disk damages (include format, delete, partition manager failure and other).
• RAID constructor for broken or damaged RAIDs (RAID-0, RAID-1, RAID-5, JBOD).
• Disk images (create, write image, clone disk, open image as disk).
• Support national symbols in file names.
• Disk Editor: view and edit different disk structures - MBR, Boot Sector, NTFS, FAT file system structures; cluster map.
• NTFS utilities: copy, delete file, create, repair directory.
• Freeware version allows using most of functionality (except file group and folder recovery).
What is new in version 2.4.4
fixed: disk size detection, NTFS sparse file support, GPT copy test, Chinese Big5 Code issue, other fixes
Add your review
Top popularity in File and Disk Management