DateTime Calculator 2.2
February 1, 2009
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of DateTime Calculator 2.2
Calculate the difference between two date time
DateTime Calculator will let you easily add/subtract dates and time intervals, or compare two different dates/times. With just one click, you can add a value to a base date time, or subtract some intervals from a base date time, and get a detailed result.
Moreover, you can compare two different date time, and get the full report how many seconds, minutes hours, days, weeks, months, years, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Weekday, Weekend day, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec, Day 28, Day 29, Day 30, Day 31 between them. While in the Ask section, you can get a list of The first/second/third/fourth/last Day/Weekday/Weekend day/Sunday/Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday of January/February/March/April/May/June/July/August/September/October/November/December in a specified date range, for example, the last weekday of Auguest between 2009.1.1 and 2010.12.31.
In the Count section, you can choose the week days or holidays to skip, and count the number of days between two specified dates. Just one click, you can get all skipped holidays, and get the number of left days. Of course, you can also use the feature to list all holidays between two dates.
• Calculate time intervals: Know the exact amount of time between two different dates.
• Learn new dates: Get a new date time by adding or subtracting from a base date or time.
• Easily read results: Manage your schedule quickly and easily.
• Use its advanced layout: See your time intervals in an easy list format.
• Compare different dates: Get the time intervals between as many dates as you want.
• Use the unique ask feature: Ask feature lets you get specific information about your dates.
• Count the number of days: Count feature let you count the number of days between two dates, but skip the week days or holidays you do not want to count.
• List all holidays between two dates.
Add your review
Top popularity in System Utilities