February 22, 2013
All time downloads
Description of Defraggler 2.13.670
Defragment your files fast and easy. A lovely tool
Defraggler is a a file defragmentation tool! It differs from other defrag tools on the market, by enabling you to quickly and simply defrag the files you want to, without having to process the whole drive. Simply run it, select the file and defragment in seconds. No more struggling with the Windows defragmentation tool!
And remember like all Piriform products, Defraggler is completely free for both corporate and individual use.
• Defrag Individual Files - Most defragmentation tools only let you defrag the whole drive. Defraggler gives you the power to select individual files and folders to defrag. So you can get the job done in seconds, rather than waiting for the whole drive to complete. Of course if you want to defrag the whole drive Defraggler will let you do that too.
• Compact and Portable - Defraggler was written in the same compact architecture as other Piriform products (CCleaner and Recuva). This results in a compact single EXE application, which can be copied to a thumbdrive and then used whenever you need it, without a complex installation process. The EXE itself is less than 1MB!
• Vista Support - Defraggler supports all OSs released since Windows 2000, this includes Windows 2000, 2003, XP and Vista. 64-bit support has also just been added! Additionally Defraggler supports both NTFS and FAT32 file systems.
• Locate Files on the Drive - After analysis Defraggler lists all the fragmented files on the drive. Selecting one or many will highlight their location on the disk. Allowing you to visually see the location of files on the disk.
• Freeware - Why pay hundreds of dollars for a commercial defragmentation tool, when you can use Defraggler for free! This includes corporate use as well!
Defraggler video preview
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
What is new in version 2.13.670
• Added Quick Defrag scheduling.
• Added Fragmentation Threshold to scheduled defrag options.
• Added option to close Defraggler after defragmentation is complete.
• Added support for 3TB external drives.
• Added support for drives with allocation units greater than 4KB.
• Added support for ReFS file systems.
• Updated translations.
• GUI and usability improvements.
• Minor bug fixes.
Add your review
Top popularity in Optimizers and Diagnostics