DiRT 3 Patch 1.02
October 12, 2011
All time downloads
Description of DiRT 3 Patch 1.02
Latest patch update for DiRT 3 game
With this update you can make sure that your DiRT 3 is bug free and you can enjoy the smooth gameplay while benefiting from the latest features available. Coming 2011, DiRT 3 will boast more cars, more locations, more routes and more events than any other game in the series, including over 50 rally cars representing the very best from five decades of the sport.
Requirements for DiRT 3 Patch 1.02
DiRT 3 game
What is new in version 1.02
• Resolved an issue which could prevent the user successfully saving with profiles that contained unicode characters.
• UI elements are no longer incorrectly displayed in Gymkhana
• Improvements to input system, supporting multi-device action maps. The user can now set button configurations to span multiple devices; previously a bug would cause these settings to be lost upon game restart.
• Corrected various spelling mistakes across all languages
• Reset line corrections to prevent potential ‘out of world’ or ‘driving into crowd’ issues on several tracks
• Corrected an issue which could, in rare circumstances, prevent the display from rendering in the event of 16xCSAA being selected.
• Steering wheel no longer jolts to the left in the race reward screen
• Removed an incorrect limitation which could cause VSync to lock the refresh rate to 60Hz on a 120Hz system.
• Physics output to motion simulators is now correctly faded out at the end of a race, preventing some situations within which motion would continue after crossing the finish line.
• Adjusted head camera configuration to avoid excessive vibration effects when VSync is disabled.
• Front end menu improvements for multi-display systems, correcting a small number of visibility issues.
• Improvements to GPU detection, correcting a potential issue which in some circumstances could prevent SLI scaling operating correctly with DirectX 11.
• Implemented native stereoscopic support for compatible devices.
• Inclusion of a benchmarking utility, simplifying the process of gathering performance statistics.
• Various stability fixes.
Add your review
Top popularity in Patches and Updates