March 4, 2011
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of DirectUpdate 4.6.6
Dynamic DNS updater running as an NT service
DirectUpdate is a dynamic DNS updater that runs as a NT service with remote (web) administration. It integrates with many of the free or pay DNS services and you can automatically update multiple DNS accounts as soon as your IP changes.
In addition, the program can perform local actions upon IP change, including FTP upload, application launching, service(s) restarting and email notification.
• Full NT service (NT4.0/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7) and service-like (98/Me).
• Remote administration.
• Secured (SSL or MD5) updates (when supported by server).
• Built-in administration web server.
• Supports many accounts.
• Supports many IP addresses simultaneously (ISP, VPN, ...)
• EMail notification, FTP upload, RAS connection management...
DirectUpdate video preview
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
What is new in version 4.6.6
Add your review
Top popularity in Network