DualDesk Lite 184.108.40.206
March 13, 2011
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of DualDesk Lite 220.127.116.11
Fast remote support a PC anywhere on-demand through firewalls
DualDesk lets your support staff assist a PC anywhere on the internet, from another PC anywhere on the internet through firewalls in less than 5 seconds with no configuration. Provide temporary, full service ad-hoc remote control help desk services, transfer files, chat,re-boot & auto-reconnect and control a remote user's workstation in real-time without pre-installing software on the remote computer even in "Safe Mode".
DualDesk removes itself cleanly after the remote control session ends. Multiple technicians and can support unlimited customers from a single support file and a single address and tcp port.You may reconfigure your remote support file with ANY option your package supports or change the destination address at any time. The DualDesk session can be initiated remotely by the technician for unattended remote support with the supplied RemoteStart module.
• DualDesk uses direct point-to-point communications initiated by the remote computer to connect directly to your support technician's computer. There are no 3rd party services involved so you retain full control of the service as well as the costs. Since there are no 3rd parties involved, the cost never increases and you do not have recurring fees, surcharges or unexpected maintenance outages.
• User Configurable Tool box taht supports an unlimited number of tools
• Ultra-Small 231 k download file size.
• Reboot the remote PC into SAFEMODE with networking and auto-reconnect.
• Windows administrator rights are not required. Works even if the remote user is logged on to Windows with a "Guest" account with no privileges to create folders or write to the registry.
• Dual-Compatible, it has built-in support for viewer mode and repeater mode operation.
• Built-In Repeater Mode ID / Ticket Number Prompt (allows both technician and customer to connect to the repeater through firewalls they don't control)
• Built-In Real-Time Chat.
• Built-In Multi-File and Folder Transfer.
• Alerts remote customer if files are transferred.
• Automatic and Manual Fit-to-Desktop Screen Scaling.
• Optional 40/56/128 bit End-to-End Data Encryption Stream Security.
• Ad-Hoc auto-install on-demand by simply clicking a link on a website, email link or attachment or from disk with no user configuration required.
• Disable/Enable remote monitor (blank/un-blank), remote mouse & remote keyboard inputs.
• Disable/Enable remote mouse and remote keyboard inputs only (remote monitor stays on).
• Optional Password Protected Installer.
• Option to ask the remote customer if they wish to install the server in View-Only mode.
• Option to ask remote customer if they wish to disable file transfers when server installs.
• Works with Windows running in "Safe Mode".
• Works on any LAN, WAN, Internet, Intranet, Intraweb, Wireless Lan, Access Point, Broad Band or VPN connection that supports TCPIP.
• Works with BroadBand, Cable Modems, DSL Modems, Satellite Modems, Dialup Modems, USB Modems, Firewire Modems, Firewalls, NAT Routers, Hubs, Bridges and Gateways.
• Firewall Friendly - Works through remote Firewalls & NAT Routers
• Reverse connects automatically when installed so the technician can remote control the customer's computer in seconds. The customer can leave it installed for later use and re-connect to your technician by simply clicking an icon on their desktop or remove it cleanly at anytime by clicking an icon.
• Runs as a Windows service so if the connection is lost or you need to re-start the remote system after making changes, you can re-boot the customers computer and it will auto-reconnect back to you before the logon prompt so you can continue working even if a remote user is not there to logon.
• Allows the technician to log off user and log on as a different user to correct problems in multiple Windows profiles or to gain administrative rights.
• The 231 k automatic installation program your customer runs can be attached to an email message or a link in an email message instead of putting it on your website for even more security.
• Peacefully Co-Exists with other remote control software such as pcAnywhere, GoToMyPC, MS Terminal Services, etc.
• Can be used to remote install, deploy, configure, test or upgrade other remote control software, Windows software packages, printer drivers, device drivers, firewalls and routers
• Network administrators, consultants, technicians and IT administrators can configure or maintain computers or hardware from / to any location without running all over town or up and down stairs.
• Incoming connection prompt allows your technicians to accept or reject inbound session requests silently. There are NO messages sent to the customer telling them their request has been rejected so the customer's feelings aren't bruised and hackers won't know they've found the viewer and will move on to other targets.
• Built-in automatic session timer in gives the technician the precise duration of the session.
• Cleanly Uninstalls with One Mouse Click
Editor's review for DualDesk Lite
The age old adage of letting the experts handle the problem is very much apparent in the modern day highly technological and computerized environment. Due to globalization, there is one single market place devoid of any physical boundaries.
A MNC will have its branches and offices across continents and in different time zones, requiring that the maintenance crew be available 24 x 7 to solve any glitches in the software programs of the company. Such times require a professional specialist to do the job and no layman should be allowed near the computers at such time. It is prudent also to act immediately for a stitch in time saves nine. The problem should not be allowed to escalate and worsen. For if the problem was to blow up, a lot of important data and information stored on the computers could be lost resulting in a huge financial loss and also severe irreparable damage to the system.
The locations are in myriad venues with the experts located at a remote place and hence, physical presence of these experts may not be possible every time. And instructions given by the experts over the phone may not be carried out perfectly by the user at the other end. The experts do not have any physical view of what the person at the other end is doing and many a time, actions may be different or even contrary to the instructions given. An extreme case may even be of communications with the person at the other end not understanding the language spoken by the experts.
It is at such occasions that you feel the need to be able to do the corrections yourself by sitting at your location. You want to remotely control the computer system located at another place. The DualDesk is just the answer you need. With this program, you can easily and immediately gain access and control over the system at the other end. You have complete control over that remote computer and you can perform any and all actions on it. You can log in or log out or even reboot the system from your end. You can even connect to the remote computer even if the user is not around or he has left the office.
Every organization grows and the users of the network will be situated in remote places, like sales executives who will use their mobile devices while in the field, freelance contractors who will work from sites away from your offices, or even your top management who would like access to the company’s database as they attend important meetings abroad. Thus, DualDesk helps all these personnel to be in constant touch with the main database of the organization and thereby increase their efficiency, effectiveness, productivity and in turn, earnings for the company.
In a nutshell, DualDesk lets you have absolute control over your database and computer system wherever you are!
What is new in version 18.104.22.168
Expanded user customization options and PHP integration
Add your review
Top popularity in Remote Computing
TS WEB 3.30
TSE WEB access from IE, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera
SDI LPD 3.3
Fast, easy and inexpensive LPD print server for Windows