DxO Optics Pro 8.1.3 Build 229
February 25, 2013
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of DxO Optics Pro 8.1.3 Build 229
Push the limits of your photo camera
DxO Optics Pro is a multi-award winning program running on Windows or Macintosh to automatically improve image quality. Based on extensive analysis of cameras and lenses, DxO Optics Pro is unlike any other digital photography software application. Designed for advanced amateur and professional photographers, DxO Optics Pro is a "must have" accessory for supported DSLRs.
The uniqueness of DxO Optics Pro lies in its ability to perform the highest quality corrections without human intervention.
Whether you want to enhance hundreds of pictures in a single click without having to bother setting up sliders, or you want to manually set up your own correction parameters, DxO Optics Pro will meet your need.
• Elimination of distortion, vignetting, &lens softness through specifically developed camera/lens modules
• Removal of camera noise (Major breakthrough in v5) & purple fringing
• Dust removal (NEW v5)
• Optimization of exposure & dynamic range
• Color optimization
• Perspective correction with Auto-Crop
• Revolutionary RAW conversion and highlight recovery
What is new in version 8.1.3 Build 229
• The Elite edition of DxO Optics Pro 8 to support three Leica cameras with telemetric viewfinders: the M-E, the M9, and the M9-P. Three other cameras complete the list of equipment supported by both the Standard and Elite editions of this new version: the Nikon D5200, the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200, and the Canon PowerShot SX50 HS.
Ever more DxO Optics Modules:
• Developed in the laboratory using an exclusive calibration process, DxO Optics Modules contain tens of thousands of data points about the intrinsic characteristics and flaws of each camera and lens. This database, unique in all the world, allows DxO Optics Pro to automatically correct all the optical flaws in RAW and JPEG images — distortion, vignetting, chromatic aberrations, lens softness — with an unrivaled level of quality.
• With already more than 10,000 lens/camera combinations in its library today, DxO Optics Pro v8.1.3 now adds 261 new combinations supporting additional Canon, Leica, Panasonic, Sigma, Sony, Tamron, Tokina, and Zeiss lenses for numerous Canon, Leica, Nikon, Panasonic, and Sony cameras.
• Newly-supported Leica lenses include the Leica Super-Elmar-M 18mm f/3.8 ASPH, the Leica Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH, and the Leica Summicron-M 90mm f/2.
• 261 new lens / camera combinations have been added to the DxO Optics Modules library, providing supports for Canon, Leica, Panasonic, Sigma, Sony, Tamron, Tokina and Zeiss lenses, for Canon, Leica, Nikon, Pansonic and Sony cameras.
Add your review
Top popularity in Image Editing