A boot loader modification tool. Control PC booting processEasyBCD is a powerful bootloader modification tool created to give end users complete control over everything that happens while Windows Vista starts up. It has the ability to set up multi- and dual-boot profiles for Windows Vista + Linux, BSD, Mac OS X, and many more operating systems.
With EasyBCD, users can quickly and easily get other operating systems up and running with Windows Vista with minimal pain and effort. EasyBCD makes backing up and recovering your bootloader settings, disabling x64 driver verification, debugging the boot process, creating multiple boot profiles, and a lot more a snap - just, point, click, and watch as your bootloader automagically does stuff that would take days otherwise.
What is new in version 220.127.116.11
• New: EasyBCD setup and all binaries are now digitally signed!
• Fixed: Don't show donation dialog if a reboot has been initiated
• Fixed: Create Bootable USB is not properly disabled on Windows XP
• Fixed: Edit Legacy Entries points to wrong boot.ini when modifying external BCD
• Fixed: Advanced settings are not available for PE images
• Fixed: EasyBCD cannot properly display internationalized BCD entries
• Support PC-BSD in both MBR and GPT configurations on same or different disk
• Always copy NTLDR to boot partition to avoid no resume from hibernate problem
• Add option to auto-load certain BCD path on startup
• An error dialog is displayed if .NET must be downloaded and no internet connection exists
• BCD box should scroll to top when switching between detailed and normal modes
• Fix incompatibility of external C++ utilities with Windows XP RTM - SP2 (EncodePointer and DecodePointer)
• Better handle internal state consistency when EasyBCD is loaded without a BCD store