EasyHDR Pro 2.30.4
February 12, 2013
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of EasyHDR Pro 2.30.4
Create HDR images from regular photos
EasyHDR is an image processing software that produces and tonemapps High Dynamic Range images from photo sequences taken with a normal digital camera. EasyHDR can also tone map already created HDR images saved in Radiance RGBE (*.hdr) format or 48-bit and even 96-bit TIFF. You can also process RAW images from your camera by loading them directly into the program. Another great feature is single Low Dynamic Range (LDR) photo enhancement.
High Dynamic Range image covers much wider dynamic range (light to dark ratio) than a normal digital camera can record (due to noise and overexposure). A HDR image is created by blending an image sequence of photos taken at different exposure values (various exposure times or ISO sensitivity). Each photo in the sequence shall cover a part of the dynamic range of the photographed scene. The resulting HDRi will therefore contain the full information from all of the photos.
• Chromatic aberration correction tool.
• Manual alignment: uses a planar stretching method to compensate for shift, scale, rotation and perspective misalignment.
• Feature-based auto alignment capable for even perspective misalignment correction.
• Features 3 HDR generation methods: True HDR, Smart Merge and simple Image Stacking.
• Noise filtering at HDR generation step.
• Global and local tone mapping operators with Local Contrast function. Selective saturation and white balancing
• Curve adjust tool.
• Histogram black & white point clipping. Manual or automatic.
• Program settings can be saved to a file and later loaded. You can also save and load entire projects.
• Batch processing - you can prepare a list of image sequences (with associated settings) or previously saved projects, choose result file format and destination directory, click "Do all" button and leave easyHDR to do the whole job automatically. You can also do LDR enhancement or HDR file generation only (without tone mapping).
• Some postprocessing options are available: blur, sharpen, noise filtering and color adjust.
• Image transformations: rotate, mirror and cropping.
• Built-in tone mapping presets; the user can add custom presets
• Program is in English, Polish, German, French, Portuguese, Brazilian, Russian, Italian, Hungarian and Spanish language versions.
EasyHDR Pro video preview
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
What is new in version 2.30.4
• Added Lightroom 4 plugin support.
• Anti-aliased view in main workspace. Much better display, especially in case of noisy photos shown at full resolution (after "Process all").
Add your review
Top popularity in Image Editing