Essential NetTools 4.3
February 1, 2009
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of Essential NetTools 4.3
Diagnise network problems and monitor connections
Essential NetTools is a set of network tools for diagnosing networks and monitoring your computer's network connections.
• NetStat: displays the list of your computer's network connections, information on open TCP and UDP ports, IP address, and connection states. The program can map open ports to the owning application.
• NBScan: a powerful and fast NetBIOS scanner. This tool features parallel scanning, which allows checking a class C network in less than one minute.
• PortScan: an advanced TCP port scanner that allows you to scan your network for active ports. This tool features both conventional (full connect) and stealth (half-open) scanning modes.
• Shares: monitors and logs external connections to your computer's shared resources, lists local shares, as well as allows to connect to remote resources that gives Windows 98/Me users NT user-level connectivity.
• SysFiles: a convenient editor for the system files: services, protocol, networks, hosts, and lmhosts.
• NetAudit (NetBIOS Auditing Tool): allows you to perform security checks on your network and/or individual computers offering the NetBIOS file sharing service.
• RawSocket: provides you with the ability to establish low-level TCP and UDP connections to troubleshoot and test different networking services.
• TraceRoute and Ping: these familiar utilities featuring customizable options and a convenient results presentation.
• NSLookup: allows you to convert IP addresses to hostnames and perform advanced DNS queries.
• ProcMon: displays the list of running processes. With this tool, you can identify hidden applications, kill running processes, manage your PC's resources more effectively.
• SNMPAudit: an SNMP device scanner that can discover SNMP devices in the selected network segment and receive customizable data from each of the devices.
• Other features include report generation in various formats; a System Summary window.
What is new in version 4.3
New tool for working with wireless networks * Windows 7 support * Updated IP allocation map * Other improvements
Add your review
Top popularity in Network Monitoring
Network mapping, monitoring, management and administration