Excelsior Installer 2.2
May 8, 2012
All time downloads
Description of Excelsior Installer 2.2
Create setup packages with ease and pleasure
Free software for people who need a quick and easy way to make high-quality and convenient installer for Windows application. Requires only a few minutes to learn and two mouse clicks to build a setup package. Installation is a feature that no one can pass by in any application. It is installer what creates first user impression about your software. This is why good looking and reliable installer may be very important for success of your product.
Excelsior Installer is a free tool to build compact and professional setup packages for Windows applications with minimal efforts.
Easy to use : The installer simplifies life to people who use your software, but why should it complicate yours? Excelsior Installer is optimized to be as easy to use as possible.
Fits the Internet : It is very convenient when mouse click at web page starts the installer. To provide this, Excelsior Installer produces setup packages as a single EXE file, which definitely is the most suitable form for Internet distribution.
Native speaker : One package supports multiple installation interface languages. The language for your user is selected automatically based on computer settings. English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian and Spanish translations are available from the box and we can help to add more locales if necessary.
What is new in version 2.2
• A project saved with newline symbols in Company Name could not be opened again.
• Installation packages with UNC pathnames could not be created.
• The maximum length of a package file path could not exceed MAX_PATH (260 characters).
• NSIS scripts with branding images could not be compiled outside of Excelsior Installer/Delivery.
• Integration with Windows Explorer did not work properly on 64-bit Windows.
• Excelsior Uninstaller did not show help page with its command line options.
• Image files in .png format now can be chosen for splash screen.
Add your review
Integrate Java applications into Windows environment