February 7, 2011
All time downloads
Description of FeedRoller 0.63
A lightweight RSS and Twitter Feed ticker
FeedRoller is a lightweight RSS and Twitter feed ticker. It is designed to show scrolling headlines from your favorite news sites, blogs and Twitter account, directly on your desktop.
FeedRoller comes pre-configured with several news feeds. When you run it for the first time, it will download these RSS feeds and start showing them on your desktop.
- Right click on FeedRoller's system tray icon to access common actions.
- To Pause the ticker, press the Pause key on your keyboard.
- To Pin/Unpin the ticker, press the Scroll Lock key on your keyboard.
- To Visit the displayed item's page, press the Print Screen key on your keyboard.
- To manage your feeds, press F12. Checked feeds are active.
View the Options dialog (F8) and the system tray icon for more shortcut keys and options.
• Shows news title, summary, age and source.
• Customizable interface.
• May be "pinned" to the desktop (always visible) or automatically hide when the computer is in use.
• May be set to automatically hide when in full screen applications (games, movies etc.)
• May snap to top or bottom of your desktop.
• Customizable keyboard shortcuts to pause the scrolling, pin the ticker, visit the news item and more.
• Can import and export feeds from other feed readers (using OPML).
• Supports RSS, Atom and Twitter feed format.
What is new in version 0.63
Removed twitter support
Add your review
Top popularity in Other Comms Tools