File and Folder Watcher 3.6
April 20, 2013
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of File and Folder Watcher 3.6
Watch folders for new files and trigger a custom action
File and Folder Watcher continuously monitor a folder or group of folders for new files, then trigger a custom action, such as running a second program with the new files. Files are processed only when completely written - perfect for huge files such as video. Incoming files can be grouped together or processed individually.
File and Folder Watcher can be used to:
• Process incoming FTP files
• Automatically distill PDF files
• Data mine incoming files with TextPipe Pro, also from DataMystic
• Process email attachments when they are saved to disk
• Load new files into a database
• Quickly and easily trigger business processes when files are created
File Watcher can process only those files that match a filespec (e.g. '*.txt;*.html') and ignore all other files that might arrive at the same time. It can also watch multiple folders at the same time (subfolders are handled with a checkbox).
File Watcher can also prevent triggering new actions while an old action is still running.
It can also be run as a service to keep it running even after system restarts or possible server crashes
What is new in version 3.6
* Dual x32 and x64 release.
* Fixed bug where Browse for Folder did not handle Unicode characters.
Add your review
Top popularity in Automation Tools