September 24, 2012
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of FlashFXP 22.214.171.1243
An advanced, yet easy to use FTP/FXP client
FlashFXP is an FTP/FXP client that allows FTP transfers directly between two servers (allowing you to transfer files independent of your PC's connection speed). FlashFXP uses a familiar, Explorer-like interface that even the most novice user can master in minutes.
It offers features such as drag-and-drop, CHMOD support, SSL/TLS transfer (including site-to-site transfers!), enterprise-friendly rollout options, firewall and proxy support, strong application encryption, speed limiting, statistics, scheduling, MODE Z compression, and autoreconnecting.
• High performance FTP file transfers.
• On-the-fly compression (MODE Z).
• Download and upload speed limiting.
• Support for FEAT and "stat -l" fast directory listing reduces overhead and improves compatibilty.
• Remote Server folder caching.
• Active and passive mode transfers.
• Proxy (HTTP, SOCKS 4/5, FTP) support.
• Firewall support.
• Fully recursive file transferring.
• Site-to-Site (FXP) transfers.
• Internal ident server.
• Independent per-site connectivity support.
• Automatic PRET support for distributed FTP servers.
• Easy file management.
• Change remote file/folder permissions recursively.
• Remote file editing and automatic upload on save.
• Remote server file search.
• Skip list
• Selective transfer rule system.
• Calculate the size of all files in a specified path.
• Grouped SITE custom commands.
• Priority transfer list.
• Extensive command line switches.
• Secure FTP (FTPS) Using SSL/TLS.
• S/Key password encryption.
• Application password protection.
• SSL Site-to-Site (SSCN) transfers.
• Clear Command Channel (CCC) support.
• Windows explorer like interface.
• Drag and drop transfers.
• Visually compare folder content.
• Synchronized browsing.
• Pattern based file highlighting.
• Folder bookmarks.
• Multi-proxy manager.
• Site manager.
• Basic scheduling system.
• Transfer graph.
• Automatic and manual time zone support.
• Automatic transfer resume.
• Transfer rules based on size.
• Automatic ASCII/Binary selection.
• Anti-idle keeps connection active.
• Roll back on file transfer resume to prevent corruption.
• Transfer files of all sizes, no 2gb/4gb file size limit.
FlashFXP video preview
You need to upgrade your Flash Player
What is new in version 126.96.36.1993
• Fixed a problem where the window content is no longer automatically resized after minimizing the window followed by maximizing it (this was an unexpected side effect of the flicker fixes).
• Added a file replace dialog when attempting to move a file into a location that already contains a file with the same name allowing the user to select the desired action, overwrite, skip, rename, cancel.
• Fixed a few more UI elements that weren't properly scaled/positioned when using large fonts.
Add your review
Top popularity in FTP
Securely share, manage, and distribute files over the internet