Folder Menu 126.96.36.199
April 23, 2010
All time downloads
Description of Folder Menu 188.8.131.52
Great folder switching tool
With Folder Menu you can quickly jump to your favorite folders in explorer, open/save dialog or command prompt...and more. You can also launch your favorite folders, files or urls.
• Quickly Switching Folders - Click the middle mouse button (show menu 1 hotkey), a popup menu for favorite folders will show up, click on an item and it will switch to that folder. The following applications are supported: Explorer, Open/Save Dialog, MS Office Open/Save Dialog, Command Prompt, 7-Zip File Manager, WinRAR, FileZilla, Total Commander, Unreal Commander, Free Commander, xplorer², XnView, ACDSee Classic, Emacs, rxvt
• Quickly Launch Folders - You can also show the menu anywhere with Win+W (show menu 2 hotkey), and launch files or folders quickly. Besides folders, you can also use files, URLs or registry keys as a favorite item.
• Show Menu Hotkeys - Show Menu 1: Only show menu in supported applications, and open folder in the active window. Show Menu 2: Always show menu, and always open folder in a new explorer. Show Menu 1.5: Between 1 and 2, always show menu, and open folder in active window if it is supported, otherwise, it will open folder in a new explorer.
• Ctrl-Click Menu - If you holding Ctrl (or Shift) while click on an item, or right click on an item, a menu of subfolders of that item will show up. Holding both Ctrl and Shift to show files in the menu.
• Browse Mode - Turn the CapsLock on to enter browse mode. In browse mode, the behavior of Click and Ctrl-Click will be exchanged. That is, click on an item will open its subfolder menu, and Ctrl-Click will open the item.
• Recent Items - You can add a "Recent items" submenu to the favorite menu, it will record recently opened items. The System Recent item is the recent files in Windows system.
• Open Selected Text - Select a file path, URL or registry key, and press Win+J, the selected path will be opened automatically.
• Explorer List - List all opened explorers, and click on an item to activate that one. If you holding Ctrl (or Shift, or mouse right button) while click, the path of that item will be opened in active window or new window.
• Submenu - Support multi-level submenus.
• Custom Icons - You can customize menu icons and sizes for specific file types. Special items can also use custom icons, Computer for my computer, Drive for HDDs, Folder for folders, Unknown for unknown file type, Menu for submenus, Recent for recent item, Explorer for explorer list item. You can also customize icon for each items.
• Toggle Explorer Settings - You can quickly toggle between show or hide hidden files, and show or hide file extension.
• Multiple Language Support - Folder Menu support language files. Put the language file and the exe in the same folder, and then you can select the language in the "others" tab in options.
• Total Commander Menu - Folder Menu can read the Dir Menu of Total Commander, you can also use TC Menu as main menu.
Add your review
Top popularity in Launchers