January 23, 2013
All time downloads
Description of FurMark 1.10.4
Complex algorithm focused on fur rendering
FurMark is a small and very easy to use OpenGL benchmark basically focused on fur rendering. The application's rendering algorithm is highly multipass (100 passes) and each pass (or layer) uses a GLSL (OpenGL Shading Language) vertex / pixel shader to make the hairs finer and finer. To increase the fur realism, two dynamic lights are used for self shadowing. The benchmark windows will offer several options allowing the user to tweak the rendering: fullscreen / windowed mode, window size, MSAA selection, duration. The benchmark also includes a GPU Burner mode (stability test).
The startup interface allows you to tweak the benchmark features such as:
• Benchmark mode or stability test mode (for overclockers)
• Fullscreen or windowed for each type of run mode
• Window size selection (standard or custom)
• MSAA samples selection
• Benchmarking parameters: time based or frames based
• Contest Mode
What is new in version 1.10.4
• Update: GPU-Z 0.6.7 and GPU Shark 0.6.8
• Update: ZoomGPU 1.8.11 (GPU monitoring library).
• Bugfix: added some checks to prevent crash when logging GPU data to file.
Add your review
Top popularity in Other Video Apps