GameSave Manager 3.0.290.0
February 5, 2013
All time downloads
Description of GameSave Manager 3.0.290.0
Backup, restore and transfer your gamesaves to other PC
Ever had to format your system? Perhaps you have been victim of file corruption which also victimized your gamesaves? Maybe you just wish to transfer your gamesave(s) to your new machine, or to take with you to a friend's? With GameSave Manager, you can easily backup, restore and transfer your gamesave(s). No longer do you need to manually track through all of the those different directories to backup / restore / transfer your gamesaves, making it great for those who like to share gamesave progress with friends/family, format frequently, paranoid about data loss, etc...
Have a game that's not supported? No problem; using the "Custom GameSave Entries" feature, you can define your own gamesaves for GameSave Manager to search for.
What is new in version 3.0.290.0
• FIXED: Closing dialogs via Window Border Controls (i.e the red 'X') being classed as the user clicking 'Yes'
• FIXED: Program crash when using the 'Test Detection' option at the end of the 'Custom Gamesave Entries: Directory Wizard'
• FIXED: Scheduled Tasks not using it's own 'consolidation' value but instead using the global setting (as specified in Program Settings)
• ADDED: 'Prevent duplicate directories from being listed' option to Program Settings (under 'Detection Configuration')
• ADDED: Ability to use 'consolidation' option when backing up to a single archive via Scheduled Tasks
• ALTERED: 'Scheduled Task' wizard now has the 'Automatically generate file-name' option checked by default
• NEW TRANSLATION: 'Hungarian' by 'lostprophet'
• NEW TRANSLATION: 'Turkish' by 'Bleak'
• Latest Database Update included...
• ALTERED: 'Fate of the World' entry to only backup 'save' folder
• ALTERED: 'Symphony' entry to only backup game progress
• ALTERED: 'The Lord of the Rings: War of the Ring' entry to include 'saves' sub-folder
• ALTERED: 'The Walking Dead' entry to exclude .prop files
• ADDED: Alternative entry for 'Alan Wake's American Nightmare'
• ADDED: Alternative entry for 'Assassin's Creed 2'
• ADDED: Alternative entry for 'Call of Duty: Black Ops II'
• ADDED: Alternative entry for 'Dragon Age: Origins'
• ADDED: Alternative entry for 'Half-Life'
• ADDED: Alternative entry for 'Jagged Alliance 2: Gold Pack'
• ADDED: Alternative entry for 'NightSky'
• ADDED: Alternative entry for 'Planescape: Torment'
• ADDED: Alternative entry for 'Sid Meier's Civilization IV'
• ADDED: Alternative entry for 'Stealth Bastard Deluxe'
• ADDED: Alternative entry for 'Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People: Season 1 - Episode 1'
• ADDED: Alternative entry for 'The Lord of The Rings: War in the North'
• ADDED: Alternative entry for 'Unreal Gold'
• ADDED: Alternative entry for 'Unreal II: The Awakening'
• ADDED: Alternative entry for 'Worms Armageddon'
• ADDED: Alternative entry for 'Zen Bound 2'
Added compatibility for the following game(s):
• 30 Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy
• Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
• ArmA: Cold War Assault
• Cherry Tree High Comedy Club
• Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
• Crusaders: Thy Kingdom Come
• Dead Pixels
• Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten
• Devil May Cry 3
• DmC Devil May Cry
• Dune 2 Legacy
• Fieldrunners 2
• Gods vs Humans
• Hector: Badge of Carnage Episode 2
• Hector: Badge of Carnage Episode 3
• Iron Brigade
• Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
• Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes
• O.R.B: Off-World Resource Base
• Puzzler World 2
• Scribblenauts Unlimited
• Soul Reaver 2
• Stealth Bastard Deluxe
• Super Hexagon
• The Cave
• Tomb Raider
• Warlock: Master of the Arcane
• Worms Blast
Add your review
Top popularity in Tools and Editors
Use gamepad as keyboard and mouse when playing games
Windows chess PGN viewer to replay, analyze games and positions