HD Audio Recorder 188.8.131.52
May 18, 2011
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of HD Audio Recorder 184.108.40.206
Record, save, convert and send your audio recording
HD Audio Recorder is the only one of its kind solution to record, save, convert and send by the Internet your audio recording! This product has got numerous awards and positive user feedback in recording software sphere. HD Audio Recorder was developed to simplify and improve recording process and help share your recordings with anyone in the Internet.
It records audio using new features and hardware acceleration introduced by High Definition Audio Sound cards and drivers. Missing features on legacy hardware are emulated by application audio engine.
• Record sound from any source - You can record sound from any source available on your computer: Microphone, Line in, CD in, Stereo mix, Phone line, Aux etc. selecting it from combo-box. Source icon and description will guide you.
• Export to wav, mp3, wma and others - Save and convert your recordings to wav, mp3, wma, ADPCM and other formats supported by your PC.
• Send by Internet - Share recordings in the Internet in one-click.
• Full range of sampling rates and bits depth - HD Audio Recorder supports full range of sampling rates: from 8kHz up to 192kHz and industry available bits depth: 8, 16, 24 bits per sample and even 32 bit float known as IEEE floating point format.
• High Definition Audio specifications and formats - Support for new HD Audio specifications and formats.
• Vista Core Audio API - New features available in Core Audio API in Windows Vista and Windows 7 are used to utilize PC better.
• Works both on new and legacy hardware - Our product uses new features and hardware acceleration introduced by High Definition Audio Sound cards and drivers. Missing features on legacy hardware are emulated by application audio engine.
• Advanced visualization of recorded data - including peak meter and waveform visualization.
• Capture playback - Record "What you hear" feature in Windows XP (Loopback recording feature in Windows Vista or Windows 7) allows you to record any sound that is playing in Media Player, Internet Browser, OS or any other application.
• Lossless audio - HD Audio Recorder supports lossless recording, processing and saving audio data.
• Automation (VAS, MD) - Auto start recording based on voice activation system and music detection algorithms. Auto stop recording on silence.
• Multi-channel configuration - Support for mono, stereo and multi channel configurations.
• Low latencies, glitch resistance - Use of latest technologies while creating engine resulted in low latencies and glitch resistance.
• Easy but powerful user interface - We try to simplify and automate recording process, but without functionality loss.
Add your review
Top popularity in Utilities and Plug ins
Adjust speakers volume via an on-screen display