October 22, 2012
All time downloads
Description of HeavyLoad 3.2
Comprehensive benchmark tool for CPU, RAM, HDD, OS
HeavyLoad is intended to stress all resources of a PC (like CPU, RAM, hard disk, operating system, etc.) in order to test if it will run reliably under heavy load. This is useful for testing important file or database servers before using them productively, or just for checking if your new PC might get too hot when used intensively.
To stress your PC or server, HeavyLoad writes a large test-file to the temp folder, it allocates physical and virtual memory, performs complex calculations and it draws patterns in its window.
What is new in version 3.2
* settings of HeavyLoad can now be copied as command line parameters
* new command line parameter /AUTOEXIT
* new command line parameter /CPU (n)
* new command line parameter /MEMORY (n)
* command line parameter /FILE (n)
Add your review
Top popularity in Benchmarking