Hex Editor Neo 5.12.01.4748
July 25, 2012
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of Hex Editor Neo 5.12.01.4748
Hex code editor and binary data modifier
Hex Editor Neo is a set of hexadecimal development tools for Windows, combining advanced binary files editing capability with new level of performance and usability. Basic features include, data editing, exchanging data with other applications through the clipboard, inserting new data and deleting existing data and others. Advanced features include multiple selection, visual operations history with branching, powerful Find All and Replace All commands, support for multiple encodings, Goto and Fill commands, NTFS alternate data streams support, bookmarks, data inspector, checksum calculation, statistics and file structure analysis capabilities.
Hex Editor is highly optimized to quickly perform the requested actions and easily opens files of ANY size! It also allows you to continue working with a document while another document is busy performing a lengthy operation.
A number of user interface features, such as toolbars and tool windows are all called to simplify most everyday's tasks and make editing faster and simpler. Every aspect of the user interface is customizable.
• opens files of any size
• allows you to open as many files as you need
• opens different views for each instance
• allows you to split the individual view into two panes, so you can view and edit the same instance in two places
• organizes data in different ways: hex and decimal bytes, words, dwords and qwords. You can tell the software how many bytes in a row to display, whether to display the byte symbols and so on
• works in overwrite and insert editing modes. In insert mode you can physically delete selected data or insert new data at arbitrary position. The speed of the operation does not depend on the file size
• allows you to make simple (continuous) selection.
• allows you to make selection of any form and shape. You can select multiple areas of the document and apply editing commands on them at the same time
• offers a large set of editing commands, including delete, fill, find and replace
• supports powerful Find All, Replace All, Select From Bookmarks, Select Invert, Select Block commands
• allows you to place bookmarks in the edited document and convert bookmarks to selection or vise versa
• offers complete Undo and Redo lists with visual representation. All editing actions you perform on the document can be undone and then optionally redone again
• allows you to copy or cut selected portion(s) of the document into the same or another Hex Editor Neo window, Windows Explorer window (as file fragment) or any application as text fragment
• allows you to paste the file from the Windows Explorer into the file opened in the Hex Editor Neo
• all images in the editor (including the command icons in menus and toolbars, dialogs and documentation) are stored in vector format and are rendered according to the current user's DPI settings.
Requirements for Hex Editor Neo 5.12.01.4748
Minimum: 256MB RAM, 16MB HDD free space
What is new in version 5.12.01.4748
Improved performance, multiple core utilization, parallel operations support
Add your review
Top popularity in Source Editors