June 9, 2012
All time downloads
Description of HyperCam 2.27.00
Record your screen activity
HyperCam captures the action from your Windows screen and saves it to AVI (Audio-Video Interleaved) movie file. Sound from your system microphone is also recorded. Please note that HyperCam is not intended for re-recording of other video clips from the screen (e.g. playing in Media Player, RealVideo, QuickTime etc.), but rather for creating regular software presentations, tutorial, demos etc.
HyperCam supports text annotations, sound, and screen notes (great for creating automated software demos and software training!). You can also select Frame rate and compression quality prior to recording your movie.
HyperCam is compatible with Windows Vista (32 and 64 bit releases, XP, 2000, NT4, ME and Windows 98.
• System-wide hot keys to start, pause, stop recording, and to snap single frames
• Easy precision visual screen area or window selection
• Unique panning mode lets your area follow your cursor
• Multiple video compression choices
• Optionally annotate your movies with pop-up text boxes, when recording
• Optional sound, with choices for recording quality
• Capture in any screen color depth
• Automatically incrementing file names for captures
• Frame rate, compression, and key frame choices
• Convenient, user-definable hot keys, including ‘record pause’
• Integrated playback buttons
• Mouse cursor recording can be turned on or off, true shape of the cursor is recorded
• Optional "starburst" recording on mouse click, customized for size, color and duration
• Optional recording of mouse sound clicks
What is new in version 2.27.00
Fix for screen area selection under screen magnification 150% or more.
Add your review
Top popularity in Screen Capture