IGOR Pro 6.1.0
July 3, 2009
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of IGOR Pro 6.1.0
Scientific graphics and data analysis tool
IGOR Pro is an interactive software environment for experimentation with scientific and engineering data and for the production of publication-quality graphs and page layouts. IGOR has been used by tens of thousands of technical professionals since its introduction in 1989. It combines power with ease of use by providing a programming environment for the sophisticated user along with the ease of point and click for the beginner and expert alike.
Novice users can import data, create publication quality graphs, perform curve fitting or other analysis tasks and export their results all without even knowing that a command line exists. IGOR's dialogs allow manipulation of the tiniest detail and many properties in a graph can be adjusted by direct manipulation or a contextual click of the mouse. Novice users can rapidly learn programming because IGOR's easy-to-use dialogs automatically create and then execute commands on IGOR's command line. Beginners need not even be aware of the command line but, if desired, may begin to learn programming and command line techniques by observing the commands IGOR itself generates. Even expert users can use dialogs as a graphical means of forming commands for inclusion in a program.
• Massive new Statistics support.
• Builtin FIR and IIR filtering.
• Magnify text in help, procedure, and notebook windows.
• Floating tool palette and info panel.
• Graphs can have up to 10 cursors.
• Tables display huge number of columns much more quickly.
• Quick Fit menu item for quick and easy access to built-in fitting functions.
• Multi-threaded programming and curve fitting.
• Hide built-in menus to create completely custom menus, including color menus.
Add your review
Top popularity in Database and Analytics
Data analysis and graphing workspace for scientists and engineers