January 20, 2010
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of IgnitionDesk 2.5
Helpdesk solution to manage different activities
IgnitionDesk streamlines and connects staff with tools and resources by integrating with key enterprise technologies, such as Microsoft Active Directory, Unified Communications, LANDesk Management Suite, Microsoft Office 2007 and other enterprise platforms.
Ease of Use – Using the same User Interface (UI) as Microsoft Office 2007, we offer a familiar environment for staff to quickly get up and go with less training than other service desk solutions. Actions are grouped in logical places and the use of softer coloring across the application reduces fatigue and stress in fast-pace environments.
Integration – IgnitionDesk integrates with your organization’s existing ecosystem – Ranging from scheduling meetings, sending email, resetting Active Directory passwords, and remote controlling a workstation.
Pricing – We offer a number of pricing options for organizations large and small, allowing you to support your organization without breaking the bank.
Migration – We understand that most organizations already use a service desk solution of some kind and may need assistance migrating to IgnitionDesk. IgnitionDesk also allows you to import your Active Directory accounts into IgnitionDesk as customers, saving countless hours of data entry.
• Service desk staff can reset Active Directory accounts easily and quickly from within IgnitionDesk.
• Using templates, staff can quickly create a ticket based on the support issue, and fill in the blanks.
• Receive visual cues and alerts when support requests are or going to be breached.
• Group support requests by location, customer, target date, priority, and more.
• View a customer's location on an interactive map (Using Microsoft Virtual Earth).
• Integrates with Microsoft Office 2007, allows support staff to create appointment requests and send emails (In template form as well) to customers.
• All actions, such as journal entries, ticket updates, appointment requests, and emails are logged for auditing.
• Incident and journal areas allow staff to create rich text (Bullets, font formatting, images, etc). Staff can also copy content from Office or their Internet browser and paste it into the content areas easily.
• Customize the email and print templates to match your company's brand. Ignite uses HTML to format and style the templates.
• Written in Microsoft C# .NET using Microsoft SQL Server 2005 for database storage, IgnitionDesk is designed for the enterprise organization in mind. Source code available for internal use. In-house developers can now modify IgnitionDesk to fit the company's exact needs.
• Export ticket queries to Microsoft Office Excel 2007, allowing staff and administrators to create charts, filter data, and more using Microsoft Office Excel. After exporting to Excel, you could import that data into Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS)!
• Drag & drop files from Windows Explorer or attachments from Microsoft Office Outlook into tickets.
• Import customer profiles for IgnitionDesk from your Active Directory domain(s). IgnitionDesk allows administrators to set filtering options and create new customer records from Active Directory profiles.
• Integrates with Microsoft Office Communicator / Microsoft Unified Communications. View the status of other users and customers and communicate via instant message or call them.
• Create email reports to send to other users. The reports allow faster communication of information. Each report contains links to the tickets, allowing the user to launch IgnitionDesk from an email message.
• Users can now send feedback directly to ActiveMotionLabs about features, allowing us to tailor IgnitionDesk to the needs of service desk staff. We've found that service desk staff will often discover new features that would make their jobs easier and would like them added.
• Federated Search allows you to search IgnitionDesk as well as 3rd party sites, like Microsoft Help & Support or Microsoft Live Search without leaving IgnitionDesk.
Add your review
Top popularity in Project Management
Numeca Fine 8.7.2
Dedicated to the simulation of complex internal and external applications