Intel VTune Amplifier XE 2011 Build 119041
November 13, 2010
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of Intel VTune Amplifier XE 2011 Build 119041
Performance info of your code for developers
The Intel VTune Amplifier XE, an Intel Parallel Studio XE tool, provides information on the performance of your code for users developing serial and multithreaded applications. The VTune Amplifier XE integrates into Microsoft Visual Studio software and is also available as a standalone GUI client. You can benefit from using the command-line interface for collecting data remotely or for performing regression testing . VTune Amplifier XE helps you analyze the algorithm choices and identify where and how your application can benefit from available hardware resources.
• Analysis tree - Use the performance analysis tree to choose and configure the type of analysis for your target.
• Start data collection paused - Click the Start Paused button on the command bar to start collecting performance data after a delay.
• Viewpoints - Choose among preset configurations of windows and panes available for the analysis result. This helps focus on particular performance problems.
• Top-down tree - Use to understand which flow in your application is more performance-critical.
• Timeline analysis - Analyze the thread activity and transitions between threads.
• Grouping - Group your data in different ways in the Bottom-up window to analyze the problem from different angles.
• Source analysis - View source with the performance data attributed to source lines to understand a possible cause of an issue.
• Comparison analysis - Compare performance analysis results for several application runs to estimate the performance gain you got after optimization.
Add your review
Top popularity in Other Developement Apps