Jumbo Timer 1.0
December 31, 2009
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of Jumbo Timer 1.0
Easy-to-use timer program for Windows
If you are looking for a simple, yet powerful, easy-to-use and accurate timer program for your Windows desktop, you have found it! Jumbo Timer (successor of the popular Sharp Timer) is designed to meet the requirements of even the most demanding users, in a private, professional and even scientific environment.
Resizable, unobtrusive LED-style interface - many configurable color presets included. Timers can be set up to count up, count down or work in alarm clock mode. Open multiple instances from the first opened instance; save and load your often-used settings.
• Unlimited timer instances - integrated "cloning" function
• Resizable interface window - from tiny to full screen - only your screen size is the limit!
• Multiple settings can be saved and loaded
• Each timer can be set up to count up, count down or work in alarm clock mode
• Timers can be paused and resumed later, even after program shutdown
• Optional Auto-Resume on program start - launches a timer which has been interrupted
• Scientific-use accuracy! Jumbo Timer features a display accuracy of 1 second or (optional) 1/10 second, but a calculation accuracy of better than 1/100,000 (10-6) seconds internally (even on interrupted use). Time spans are calculated from the start time and the current time, which guarantees the highest accuracy
• Counts up to (or down from) 100 hours (over 4 days)
• Background color (for each timer instance separately) and display (LED style) colors can be changed (many color presets are included)
• Global hotkeys to operate the program without using the mouse
• Optional semi-transparency (10..90%) and hidden (system tray) mode
• Each timer has a short, changeable title, to remind you what it was set for
• Display of days, hours, minutes, seconds and 1/10 seconds (days, seconds and 1/10 seconds optional)
• 12 hour / 24 hour (military time) display support
• Optional sound signal on alarm - plays any sound file in wav, mp3 or wma format
• Launch any program, document or web site on alarm
• Extremely efficient programming, to guarantee the highest possible accuracy under all operating circumstances and the smallest processor load, even when many timers are operated
• Run-out timers are handled correctly, when the program is started or the computer is woken up from hibernation, after the timer was supposed to run out
• Timer can auto-restart (start over) and optionally count the time, while not being active
• Ready for Windows Vista and 64 bit Windows versions
• Excellent program stablilty and accuracy.
Add your review
Top popularity in Alarms and Clocks
Software emulation of the famous TIX clock