June 16, 2010
All time downloads
Description of KeyChrono 1.3.4
Digital chronometer with up to 9 capture time keys
KeyChrono is a digital chronometer with up to 9 individual capture time keys. The program is used to measure time between different events. Each event is associated to a key (1 to 9).
• Allow final result to be stored in text file or exported in some other program for custom calculation.
• Support hours:minutes:seconds.milliseconds and seconds.milliseconds time format.
• Display minimum, maximum and mean time interval for each individual key.
• Display absolute minimum, maximum and mean time interval between any key.
• At the end, the key number with the smallest minimum and the highest maximum individual interval are shown.
Add your review
Top popularity in Alarms and Clocks
Software emulation of the famous TIX clock