Keyword Density Analyzer 2.2.10
February 14, 2009
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of Keyword Density Analyzer 2.2.10
Achieve high relevancy scores for your web pages
Keyword Density Analyzer is a Windows 2008/Vista/2003/XP/2000/NT/ME/98/95 search engine optimization program designed to be used with your HTML files for keyword analysis that help give you an extra advantage in scoring your web pages higher in the search engine ratings. Search engines today are measuring keyword density as a factor in assigning relevancy ratings to web pages. If your keyword density is too low, your page will not be rated high in relevancy. On the other hand, if your keyword density is too high then the search engine may penalize you for keyword stuffing.
Keyword Density Analyzer is designed to help you easily determine the correct keyword density mix on the top scoring pages thus allowing you to duplicate that correct mix and design your web pages to compete with the top scoring pages on the search engines.
It will allow you to closely determine which keyword density mix is currently scoring well on any given search engine enabling you to design web pages to fit the formula a search engine is currently looking for almost regardless of what changes the search engines may make.
• Support for HTML files and any other text file.
• Report statistics about: title, meta tag keywords, meta tag contents, headers, body, comments, alt, reference and links.
• Customizable statistic search.
• Compares files for single or multiple keywords (phrases).
• Highlight repeated meta tag keywords.
• Count characters.
• Skip words shorter than a specified character count.
• Calculate word percentage in every single category.
• Case sensitivity programmable.
• Option to ignore words that are numbers or contain numbers.
• Print your reports.
What is new in version 2.2.10
Add your review
Top popularity in HTML Tools