April 20, 2013
All time downloads
Description of Lansweeper 184.108.40.206
Keep an inventory for hardware and installed software
Lansweeper is a powerful freeware solution to make a complete software, hardware, asset inventory of your windows network. Hardware, installed software, running services, shares, drive information, logon information, user information, group information, Site, OU, etc. Find unknown running processes, spyware, browser hijacks, etc. running in your company. Use the webconsole or custom queries to use your gathered information.
Lansweeper does not need to install a client on your workstations, all scanning is done through the use of WMI, fileshares and remote registry access.
This free software is used in many universities, schools and companies.
• Automatic computer inventory of all your Windows clients.
• No need to install an agent on your workstations. Scanning is triggered when a user logs on.
• Active Directory user and computer details.
• Reports on custom Registry Keys and custom File Information.
• Find unauthorized software, unknown processes, browser hijacks.
• Scan used software, track licenses.
• Build you own custom reports.
• All information is stored in SQL server (or in the free SQL Express version)
What is new in version 220.127.116.11
Support for Solaris scanning.
New widget: "Report search"
New widget: "Twitter search"
New widget: "Iframe"
Added: Linux PCI card scanning.
Added: Linux System enclosure scanning.
Improved duplicate device detection.
Various bug fixes.
Add your review
Top popularity in Network Monitoring
Network mapping, monitoring, management and administration