List Mailer Utility 0.3.35
October 29, 2009
All time downloads
Description of List Mailer Utility 0.3.35
Send HTML e-mail merge messages to a list of contacts
Originally List Mailer Utility was written to send a Christmas email to my friends and family. There are other products on the "market" but I had a large chunk of SMTP code that I had written which needed testing, so I though I would just add a quick GUI to it, and hey presto, another product for the WEB site.
That was a year ago. Since then the code has been through two major overhauls, one front end and one engine, and most recently, a pre-production phase of debugging. This debugging phase has actually taken a couple of months and has lead to a significan't number of bug fixes and changes in both the product code and the underlying libraries.
• Define the fields of the merge list, import from any text file source, and edit the list, all within the List Mailer.
• Define merge fields use, both within the merge document and for any part of the email.
• Email written in HTML for effective layout and formatting.
• Images in HTML compiled into the email as embedded resources.
• Preview the email before sending it.
• Back ground email sending using asynchronous SMTP.
Add your review
Top popularity in Email Clients Utilities
Synchronize Google Calendars and Gmail with Microsoft Outlook