July 19, 2009
All time downloads
License / Price
Description of LogoMaker 3.0
Create state of the art logos
LogoMaker is an innovative and easy to use product that makes it possible for any business owner to design professional business logos, create advertisements, design nice page headers for a web site and other identifying graphics in just minutes. The easy to use features of LogoMaker include hundreds of fully modifiable logo templates and objects categorized by industry and interest, high quality graphical engine, creative tools and special effects.
The Edit section is the main part of the program. It contains a graphical engine used for logo editing and for applying effects, adding objects, shapes, text etc. In this section, the screen is divided on three parts: the sidebar which contains tabs with controls for applying effects (Effects sidebar) - its location is on the left side of the screen, the middle part consist of work area i.e. canvas (Graphical engine) and a sidebar on the right which contains a library of objects, shapes, text and images (Library sidebar).
The Shape editor section of the program is intended for creating new shapes from scratch or editing already existing shapes. Shapes created in such manner can be used in the main program section (Logo editor) and edit them further on by using all available options and effects. The Shape editor section is a vector-drawing section and it consists of 3 main parts: on the left-hand side there is Shapes tools sidebar with tools for drawing lines, polygons, and editing of points, in the middle part there is Shape canvas whose purpose is to display shapes you are editing, and on the right-hand side there is Shape library sidebar which contains a list of shapes and by help of which you can choose the shape you want to edit, to create new or delete already existing shape.
The Templates section contains over 1500 professionally designed and fully modifiable logo templates categorized by industry and interest. The Templates section is used is used for choosing templates which you want to edit. The left side contains a listbox with templates categories while the right side contains a listbox with templates previews. Simply by clicking on one of the templates, the program will transfer you to the Edit section and it will open the template you have just selected for editing.
The Online resources section enables you to download new templates, fonts, objects, images and other useful things that can ease your work in building logos. Online resources section also contains list of known slogans and tag lines that can inspire you to build your own slogan. One part of this section can be used to inform you about some legal things such as patency and protection of logos etc. When you connect to the server, the work in this section is same as work in any Internet browser.
• Over 1,500 professionally designed and fully modifiable logo templates categorized by industry and interest.
• Over 6,000 objects and shapes for making logos.
• Easy to use, drag & drop, graphical engine for image and text manipulation: scale, rotate, align, groups, layers etc.
• Vector-based Shape editor to create and customize your own shapes.
• Over 50 effects for object and text editing such as Shadow, Transparency, Brightness, Blur, Gradient, etc.
• Plug-ins for adding special effects such as Jitter, Pixelate, Sharp, Water etc.
• Regular, Polygonal, Concave, Wavy, Circular, Outline and Perspective Text
• 3D options for creating 3D text and shapes
• One-click effects: Mirror, Plastics, Depth, Glow, Metallic, Bump, etc.
• Full screen editing
• Export to PDF, JPG, TIF and other file formats
• Professional, Creative, Refined & Designer fonts included
• The built in Internet browser for accessing new objects, templates, 40,000 free fonts, 100,000 free pictures, etc.
Add your review
Top popularity in Illustration